Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More fixing up

So my mom has been helping me and the mission fix up number three where I live. Since I moved in we have put in a new tile floor in the living room and bathroom, fixed the bathroom drywall, painted the bathroom and living room, built a doghouse, and most recently we built a small walk in closet in the bedroom that did not have a closet. There are not a lot of pictures of the process, but next time you are here, I can show you. It's funny, because Stephen jokingly says once we get number three all fixed up, he is going to move me to a different building so we can fix that up too. Here is the required Viviana pic and one of mom painting the closet. Have a great day.

She is ready for her own phone already. She actually called me while she was playing with mom's phone.

Here is mom painting the outside of the new closet

1 comment:

  1. Best blog ever!!! (LOL). But, couldn't you have just photo shopped me a little to take the spare tire off in the painting picture?

    The closet looks great, I think! I hope it's working well for you! And Vivi is the perfect grand-goddaughter!

    You are a blessing -- to me, and to YLM. Let's do the bedroom floors next time I'm there for more than a day.

    ReplyDelete