Monday, August 30, 2010

Viva El Paso

They do this thing on the weekends in the summer called Viva El Paso. It is basically a musical that talks about the history of El Paso from the Indians, Spanish, Cowboys, etc. I went like 4 or so years ago with Mom, and it was HORRIBLE!!!. Every other time a group was gonna go, I was like, nope, I don't want to, it was no bueno last time.

The group that was here for the intensive Spanish classes (look at Erin's blog for information about that) went, and since the board of directors was here, mom and I joined along because we had heard from Stephen that they got a new director and stuff, and that it was better. It was definitely better. Not like a Broadway show or anything, but definitely better. You couldn't take flash pictures, so some are a little dark, and I have some more on my phone that I may put up later, but if you are in El Paso, it is worth seeing.

The pics are below, and over the next blogs, I am including a picture of my adorable goddaughter Viviana, so you have to look at those as well. Things are good here, back in the office now that groups are done for the summer, I leave on the 15th of September to start my cohort at Concordia St. Paul and will be there 6 days, then 2 weeks after that, I go on vacation. WOO HOO. Have a great week. More blogs later this week.


Wanting me to pick her up after I set her down on the table at the backpack distribution. How adorable is she?

Some Viva El Paso pics





1 comment:

  1. The picture of Vivi is absolutely adorable! She is so precious!! And it's good to see some of the Viva pics posted too! I likelooking in and finding new blogs!

    ReplyDelete