Friday, June 25, 2010

Christmas in July

To celebrate the near completion of Mariachi San Pablo's new Christmas CD, YLM is launching a Christmas in July initiative. Our goal is to raise awareness of YLM, it's programs, and the new CD. You can pre order your cd now, and make a donation towards the many great programs at YLM, including the drive to distribute over 1000 backpacks full of school supplies, and partner with others to support the food basket distribution every Saturday that numbers well over 100 baskets.
Here is a picture of the CD cover, and a link to the page. Also check out the YLM overview video on the homepage, you might see someone you know :) http://ylm.org/christmas-in-July.html

Mariachi San Pablo Christmas CD

1 comment:

  1. What a delicious surprise. We will definitely be helping out! I want that free CD!!!!!!! (And more important, I want "my mission" to continue its ministry.

    Thanks for all you do there, Chris. You honor our Lord and our family. What more could a mother ask. Give my love and blessings to all! Love, Mom

    The word verification word this time is no fun. It's a real word "tethers" -- so my sentence will be about my faith. Used in sentence: My faith tethers me to my Lord and all that He loves and cares for in my world!

    ReplyDelete