Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Viviana

Last Friday, my goddaughter Viviana turned one. Erin (her godmother) and I gave her presents to her on Thursday night because we didn't know if we would see her on Friday or not, and then we would have had to wait until Tuesday because of Memorial Day Weekend. We got her a gray stuffed koala from me and a pink stuffed pig from Erin. There are some pictures below, but not of the koala, just the pig (I wonder who was taking pics :)).

Viviana is trucking all over the place with her super crawl and should be walking soon. I am also trying to teach her to say nino, which is easier for kids to say than padrino, so I am cool with that, although only she can call me nino. Have a blessed weekend.

I don't get it, what is this?

It is bigger than me

What happens if I do this?

She is almost smiling. She smiles all the time, and does cute things until the camera comes out, then she looks at you like you are crazy?

Opening it up

I think I could like that

With her Mom and Dad

How cute is that? Yes I used the word cute twice in one blog, only because it is Vivi

1 comment:

  1. You've gone all soft and mooshy over that adorable little girl! And I don't blame you one bit!

    Word verification word; Tyngt: I get all tyngt inside when I look at baby pictures!

    ReplyDelete