Thursday, July 1, 2010

More Goddaughter fun

Needed to take a little break from the hectic day, and put up some cute pics of the goddaughter Viviana. She is more vocal and screams "MAMA" a lot, but I am trying to get her to say "NINO". No luck yet, but soon hopefully. She will probably be walking soon to. It is awesome whenever I come in the room that she is, she wants me to pick her up, and if I don't she gets mad. Hope you like the pics, blessings on your holiday weekend.



Hanging out at my house watching baseball. Even though it is the Cardinals game (because they won't show the Rockies on ESPN), she is a Rockies fan.

This was yesterday, she likes in when I lift her around in the air. Look at that smile :)

Climbing around on things at her Nina Erin's house.

1 comment:

  1. She is SO adorable, and CLEARLY a Rockies fan! She was just looking for Cargo up close, and then saw the red jerseys and ran away from the TV. (That's my fantasy!)

    Please give her a BIG hug for me, and don't throw her too high in the air -- it scares me, though she obviously loves it. See you in two weeks!

    Word verification word: dalies
    Sentence: The word verification words are getting boring, today's word "dalies" is too much like daily or dailies. They need a new word verification word writer, and they should hire me!

    ReplyDelete