Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mission Needs, Can You Help?

In our staff meeting today, Pastor Tovar spoke of one of his mission sites in Chihuahua, San Esteban. There, he has about 20 children who are very interested in playing baseball. We are looking to support our mission site by gathering the needed equipment for them to begin their own little league. Please check your closets and garages for any extra gloves, bats, balls, helmets, bags, etc. and please send to me at the mission so I can get them to Pastor Tovar.

Additionally, at the end of august we will be holding our annual school supply distribution. We are looking to fill up over 1000 backpacks this year. Would you please prayerfully consider a donation of pencils, pens, notebooks, folders, glue, scissors, rulers, paper, markers, crayons, coloring pencils, etc. Or possibly consider sending a cash donation or gift card so we can purchase them locally. You can send those to my attention or Elvira.

Please send anything to:

301 S. Schutz Dr.
El Paso, TX 79907

May God bless you as you begin to enjoy the summer season.

1 comment:

  1. Good use of your blog! I hope it'll help. I'm sure Dad and I can help a bit.

    Word verifaction word: Quilsans: I'd like a couple new quilsans to keep me warm at night.

    ReplyDelete