Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fun with Viviana and her family

One of the things Kristine wanted to do when she was here was to see Jorge, Elvira, and the girls. We decided to have a bbq one night when Jorge came to pick up Elvira, so the girls came from the sitter's and we had Carne Asada, homemade Mac-n-Cheese, Baked Beans, and Biscuits. As usual, I spent most of the time playing with the girls, especially the goddaughter Viviana. It is so awesome how she just smiles all big when she sees me and always wants to be in my arms. Granted, she likes anyone to hold her, but I feel special when I see that smile. There are a few pictures below, including some that Camila (she is 3) took. She wanted to get involved in the action and got upset when she couldn't, so I tied my camera around her just in case she dropped it and she went to town. Some of them weren't too bad. Have a great week.

Vivi chillin' in my chair

Vivi meeting bear

All the girls hanging out with me

Just the girls, it was hard to get Vivi and Camila to look at the camera at the same time

One of Erin that Camila took. Not bad

One of Chata and Kristine that Camila took.

My favorite picture in a long time. Viviana getting a kiss from Bear.

2 comments:

  1. Chris,
    Camila isn't that bad of a photographer?!?! I can't wait to see all the girls when we come over the summer. Please say "Hi" to them all for me. TTYL,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Who took the pic of Bear kissing Vivi? It makes me miss you all so much -- the kids, you, Bear, Emac! Blessings, Mom

    ReplyDelete