Saturday, March 26, 2011

Catching Up

I know it has been forever since I posted a blog, but I will admit it has not been high on my priority list. When adding school to an already busy schedule, sometimes things have to get put on the back burner and unfortunately, this was one of them. I apologize to my three faithful readers, and hope to be back on track soon. The good news is I have a list of many blogs I want to write, so hopefully this will motivate me to do so.

This spring has been busy with servant events and getting ready to launch a new program called amigos de Ysleta. Blogs about these are forthcoming. Erin and I have two mission related trips coming up in April, and blogs about these are on the way as well. New YLM website is launched, make sure to check it out and enjoy all the new things on there.

Once again, sorry to be gone for so long, hope to have many new thoughts up soon. Off to do stuff for the Hinchey scholarship so I can mail it on Monday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Dad says you have more than three followers. He follows, too, just hasn't signed up, so he can't comment! Thank you for posting again, I missed you and didn't want to rag on you.

    ReplyDelete