Saturday, October 2, 2010

Let's Play Two

A phrase made famous by Ernie Banks when he was going out to play a doubleheader. I titled the blog this because I believe I already wrote one about the needs for baseball equipment for Pastor Tovar. Well, we had a servant event leader donate some money, and I got a few gloves, bats, balls, catcher's mitt, batting helmets, and a home plate. We are still in need of:

Several more gloves
Complete catchers gear set
1st, 2nd, and 3rd base
bats
hats
helmets

Check out the pictures I was able to get from Pastor Tovar, eventually they plan to clear the field and make a regular one, and there is even talk about a basketball court as well.

I will be on Vacation until October 22, but look for some awesome photos and blogs when I get back. Maybe even while I am there.


Mandatory adorable goddaughter picture.





1 comment:

  1. Guess I missed this when I was getting ready to travel. How cool to see the kids with their baseball equipment. And Vivi, of course, is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete