Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I am not getting soft!!!!!

Okay, so there isn't a lot of stuff going on right now that I can blog about. I will put one up about the first annual golf tournament once I have all the information, and usually I steal Erin's blogs when we do the same thing, so I took some advice and put up an original one. Basically it is some pictures of me and my El Paso family. All of us that work in the office are close knit and I have "adopted" some of their kids as my "nieces". So here are the pics, enjoy them, but don't call me soft. :) Have a great day.

Erin, Viviana, Camila

Viviana and I at Chuck E Cheese

Viviana again

Playing with Viviana when her mom needed a baby break

again.

1 comment:

  1. I like the last one...you're looking at the camera, and Vivi just looks confused!

    ReplyDelete