Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The best thing ever

omehow, I got a small cut on my hand yesterday, and today in the office, I showed it to Viviana, and she asked if her Nina did it. For some reason, Erin gets blamed when Vivi falls down and says that her nina gave her a bump on her head or a scrape on her knee, so when Vivi asked me if nina did it, I said yes. She then left the first office and went to our office and scolded Erin for hitting me. Later on, after we came back from lunch, I showed Vivi again and said Nina hit me, she marched right up to Erin and told her multiple times to not hit her nino. She even wagged her finger at her once. It was hysterical. Later on, we tried to do it again and take a video of it. Vivi scolded Erin again, but the sound isn't great, so you might have to put headphones in or crank up your speakers. Have a great night.


2 comments:

  1. Chris, Vivi loves you very much! my family members get jealous when I tell them about stories like this.

    I will let them know about the video.

    Elvira

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Nina might have been set up!! :-)

    ReplyDelete