Saturday, February 21, 2009

Let's try this again

Hello everyone,
Welcome to my new blog site. Hopefully this works a little better for me. Please bear with me while I figure out this site. It has been steady with groups over the last few weeks, and I am still finding a little bit of time to get some office work done. To see some things that happened with the past groups prior to this week, please look at Erin's blog. www.missionarymac.blogspot.com
I apologize for not having posting one in a while, but I will try and get better. I have asked Erin to remind me and kind of put some pressure on me to be better. I will start out with a quick recap of this past week. Make sure to look at Erin's blog because she has some wonderful pictures of me on there. NOT!!!!!
This week, we had a quick trip over to Sparks for 3 days of work on a project over there. We basically rebuilt an entire trailer there in 3 days. We did a new roof, new bathroom, 2 different types of tile floor and a new bathroom. Below are some photos of the week, I hope you enjoy them, and that you like the new blog site. I will try and write more later, but I need to go prepare for the groups arriving today. God's blessings on your week.
Old bathroom floor is above. Had to pull out the entire floor and replace it because it was so rotted out.
New tile on bathroom floor.


Old toilet and floor



New toilet-It worked on the first try. :)


Old bathtub and shower




drywall in the back bedroom before painting







Painting the back room





New tile in back room






almost finished with tile in back room








old roof







Put an over roof on










New roof plywood is down










new roof is finished













Erin relaxing in new tub. She had to make a lot of trips to Lowe's because the old parts, and even some of the new didn't fit right. Thanks Erin. :)












New tub and shower, ready to go














1 comment:

  1. There are very good pictures of you on my blog, thank you very much. And you're welcome for going to Lowe's 8 million times. Jose and I are best buds now. Aisle 13 is the bomb.

    ReplyDelete